Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank you!!!!!

On this, the eve of the end of the 100-Day Heart Challenge, I want to express tremendous gratitude to all who have been involved with this journey. Thank you Traci for your weekly encouragement and guidance; Jalaine for our wonderful nutrition classes and tools to keep us on track; Kelly, my trainer, for pushing me to do more than I really wanted to do; All you wonderful participant ladies for being supportive and wonderful examples; My husband and children who have supported me 100%, even when I made them eat brussel sprouts; and all those behind the scenes who have made this opportunity possible. THANK YOU!!!!

This has been a turning point and has blessed my life more than I could have imagined. I began the challenge hoping I would come to enjoy exercise, and I do! I've learned how to be an intuitive eater, which is a huge change from my former emotional addiction to food. I don't eat food I don't enjoy and I eat slowly and savor every wonderful bite of what I like. My husband and daughter have begun exercising and are motivated to continue. I see a future of health and strength as I continue to exercise and eat healthy. Just as several other participants have said, this is not the end, but the beginning. I'm not where I want to be, physically, yet. It took years to get into this condition - it won't all go away in 100 days - but I've progressed so much further than I thought was possible in such a short time and am on the right road going the right direction!

THANK YOU, again, and again, and again...

No comments:

Post a Comment