Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm so tired!!!!

Last week went very well. I was able to do harder workouts and felt great! This week has been a more difficult one. My last good exercise session was Saturday. Sunday is my day off. On Monday, I was only able to exercise 20 minutes due to family activities. I resolved that Tuesday would be the day to get back on track and have a good sweat! Unfortunately, as often occurs in life, the unexpected happens. My 21-month-old daughter came down with a stomach bug and needed continual love and care. I missed exercise, but it was a good reason to skip it. This morning I am SO TIRED! I know it's because I haven't been physically active for a few days. Early on in the challenge I discovered how much extra energy I had because of the exercise. Now I've discovered how slow I'm moving after missing a few days! My daughter is doing better today, so we'll go for a stroller ride/walk a little later and hopefully I'll make it to the fitness center tonight! I miss the energy!!!!!!


My weight has been gradually coming down and I was wondering why I hadn't noticed any differences in how my clothes fit, then it happened -- Monday morning I looked in the mirror and my face was slimmer - not so large of a double-chin! I got dressed and my pants were looser! It seemed like an overnight transformation, but I know it was the result of 4 weeks of hard work finally manifesting itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment